Food Safety Standard
We at Sahyadri Farmers Producer Co. Ltd, are determined and committed to deliver the Quality, Safe & Traceable Products as per the National and International Standards requirement.
To meet our commitment, we ensure :
- To comply statutory, regulatory and mutually agreed requirements of the customer.
- To procure excellent quality raw material and process & pack it in hygienic conditions with advance technology.
- Controlling the food safety hazards at the supplier level by approving the Supplier and checking the incoming raw and packaging material before use at factory.
- Efficient utilization of all the resources.
- Meeting customer expectations of required standards of the product in time and at a competitive price.
- Effective Internal and External Communication
- To review and communicate our Quality and Food Safety Policy to all levels of organization.
Continuous monitoring of the product & service quality and continual improvement are the integral part of our Food Safety Standards to gain and retain the trust of the customers, suppliers and employees.
To fulfill the requirement of Food Safety, Sahyadri has complied to the following requirements:
- Planning, Implementing, Operating, Maintaining and Updating a food safety and quality management system aimed at providing products that, are the best for their intended use, are equally safe for the consumer.
- Demonstrating compliance with applicable statutory and regulatory food safety requirements.
- Evaluating and assessing customer requirements and demonstrating conformity with those mutually agreed customer requirements that relate to food safety, in order to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring the conformation to established food safety & quality policy.
FSSAI - Food Safety Standards Authority of India
ISO 22000 : 2005
BRC - British Retail Consortium
US - FDA
Apeda PACKHOUSE RECOG CERT - SFPCL